Experienced Las Vegas Real Estate Lawyer
Elizabeth S. Ashley at Ashley Law applies extensive knowledge about property rights, real estate issues, finance and business to all areas of real estate law, including brokers liability issues.
With more than 35 years of experience in real estate law, Ashley Law can help you with:
- Residential home sales transactions
- Commercial property sales transactions
- Homeowners associations
- Condominium law
- Commercial Landlord-tenant disputes
- Commercial Evictions
- Real estate contracts
- Eminent domain
- Zoning, land use and building permits
- Boundary and easement disputes
- Title dispute
- Real estate agent and broker liability issues
Real Estate Transaction Attorney
From offer to sale, Ashley Law handles all aspects of buying and selling real estate and construction, so that you can feel confident about a smooth and precise transaction.
Ashley Law can:
- Draft or review your sales contract
- Negotiate real estate agreements
- Review your lending documents
- Search and clear title
- Analyze your deal and rectify potential problems
- Handle land use, zoning and permitting
- Conduct your real estate closing
Call Ashley Law Today To Schedule Your Consultation
WE DO NOT REPRESENT RESIDENTIAL TENANTS
Real Estate Litigation Attorney
Real estate litigation requires substantial knowledge about property laws and civil litigation, as well as a dynamic courtroom presence. I possess the specialized knowledge necessary to successfully litigate your real estate disputes.
Real Estate Negotiator
Some disputes are better solved outside of the courtroom. I am an effective mediator who can guide negotiations to protect your interests. By retaining an experienced mediator to strategize during the contract negotiation process, you can often prevent disputes from arising at a later stage in the real estate transaction. This can save time, costs and frustration.